Contax Law are working with a FTSE 50 Legal Department who are looking for a Senior Lawyer ideally with strong Telecoms &/or Hardware Infrastructure experience around the 5-7PQE mark. The role will be for approx. 6-9 months and will be remote working, so location is flexible
Responsibilities will include:
·Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations
·Providing legal training to the business as required
·Influencing the strategic approach taken in your area and more widely across Consumer
·Maintaining individual relationships with internal Consumer and Corporate Legal teams, Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Affairs and Group Brand
· First class technical lawyer with extensive experience in commercial contracts.
· In-house experience advising companies in the telecoms sector; experience of managing teams and/or overseeing and being responsible for the work of others
· Ability to supervise more junior team members
· Ability to work under time pressure to demanding timescales
· Comprehensive understanding of Consumer’s business objectives, processes and systems, and the legal and regulatory framework in which Consumer operates.